I am sad to say the launch of Witches of Bourbon Street is going to be delayed a week or so. It’s going through one more final round of proofreading before I send it off into the world.
I know y’all want a quality product, so bear with me. But I did want to share the proof copy with you. It just showed up today!
Here are both books side by side.
Also, I still haven’t drawn the winner from my email list for a signed copy of Witches of Bourbon Street. If you haven’t signed up yet, go here. If you’re already on the list, no need to do anything. I will draw the winner right after I approve the final product with my printer. Then I will put up the link to pre-order. (That will likely be next week).